Daily deliveries have become commonplace for numerous people due to the shift to online shopping. You appreciate the ease of having goods dropped right at your main entry, but there is a disadvantage. Those packages sitting in the open are invitations to potential burglars. Porch piracy is a real concern, but you have the chance to take action against it by installing a doorbell camera with your home security system. These surveillance instruments are fantastic tools to combat package theft, but they do a lot more.
Take a moment to learn more about how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll become an integral aspect of your smart home.
Perks of a Lincoln video doorbell
Manufactured in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of innovative features, and the technology continues to improve. You can now implement detection zones, speak to whoever’s on your porch, and obtain real-time alerts whenever something arrives.
The easiest way to find out how a Lincoln video doorbell camera works is to delve into the many benefits it gives you. Think about the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t find this on every model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take an active role in dissuading theft with audible and visual warnings. This is a great way to let prowlers know someone is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You deserve to see the total picture, and that consists of the faces of people at your entry and packages on the surface below. Options with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- Crystal-clear images no matter the hour: If you don’t have good picture quality, what’s the use of installing a doorbell camera? Top models will give you amazing HDR resolution and night vision.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package is delivered? You can receive instant updates from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between people and deliveries.
- Converse with the person at your door: Is there somebody standing at your front door? Bi-directional audio lets you find out their purpose for being there. You could even utilize this beneficial feature to frighten off people lurking around your walkway.
- Cut down on false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even allow you to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will let you cut down on false alarms brought about by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell configured into your smart home offers you the option to access current and archived video right from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you are able to interact with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s occurring, and even permit you to speak with the person at your door. These components have become must-haves in terms of security and convenience.