What you should look for in a home security camera in Lincoln
Getting captured on a video recording is the last thing a burglar would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to think about as you figure out your home’s security. Although standalone cameras can be beneficial when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your home’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Lincoln? You’ll be glad to find these vital elements include more features than ever before. You can watch real-time streams from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated deterrents from outside cameras. You’ll even have easy access to your cameras through a centralized touchscreen panel or mobile app.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Lincoln
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will take your home’s protection to a different level. These vital parts of your home security system may come equipped with an incredible array of features including bi-directional audio, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the available options here.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a security camera that will take action automatically. If unusual movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will form on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut images of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also keep their visibility when zooming in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Choose devices with cloud storage capabilities and the chance to review video right from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Lincoln are typically connected to a helpful mobile device app. You can watch current streams or pre-recorded video and even activate or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors means your cameras will activate if strange action occurs. You’ll also receive a notification on your phone.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your kids once they get home from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? Modern residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way communications so you are able to chat with the people detected by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outside surveillance should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit provides the opportunity to set the precise space you would like your camera to cover. This will be beneficial to limit what you watch as you wouldn’t need updates each time an automobile goes by on the street.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Lincoln. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Phone (402) 545-5763 to start or submit the form below to engage our security experts.